Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Rare Gem Encrusted Necklace/Mace Tails


Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a great rare!
It is......
A Rare Gem Encrusted Necklace!
It is at Epic Wonders for
2250 gems.
Here is a redo of the rare!
Starting today, there will be a new segment
for new items.
It is called What the New Item Really Looks Like.
Here is what Gem Encrusted Necklaces look like!
The DE gave us a post about
the rare.
Here is a Fun Fact!
There is another unreleased item called
the Princess Bed.
The Den that the item is at is at 
whenlifegivesyouice's den.
Here is Play Wild Monday!
This week's den idea is....
Poppy's House in the Memory Book!
First, follow directions for the Poppy's House
Then, get the Beta Blue Chest for the chest that the
book was in.
Last, read the issue!
That is Play Wild Monday!
See you next Monday!
Jamaa's History will be next week.
I have another
unrealeased item like the
Healing Staffs.
They are...
Mace Tails!
These items were owned
by 7,
JandJarecool,
And Wert12.

Have Fun Jamming!

Don't forget the code pets
that gives you...
500 GEMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...