Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Graham Portrait / Back to School Post!

                                  Hey Snoodle Jammers! So, we have a new item! It is.........
A GRAHAM PORTRAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems.
The DE gave us a post about 
otters from Dr. Tierney Thys!
Here is today's video from Puppylover863!
Here is our Fashion Tuesday!
So, our fashion idea is.....
A BACK TO SCHOOL CROCODILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crocodile: 1000 gems
Sunglasses: Trading System
Candy Cane Tie: Trading System
Backpack: 400 gems
High Top Sneakers: 400 gems
Raccoon Tail: 2500 Tickets
There you have it! Our Back to School Crocodile! 
See you next Tuesday!
The Four Square Court is leaving!
Hurry up and buy it!

Have Fun Jamming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...