Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Special Delivery!/Heart Ring

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got an update and a new item!
It is....
A Heart Ring!
It is at Epic Wonders for 1000 gems.
Here is what Heart Rings really look like!
Here is our update!
There is a new adventure called Special Delivery!
Here are some pictures of the adventure
and some of the prizes!
Last, some old news.
The DE gave us a News Crew for
New Year Resolutions!
Here is a Fun Fact!
The car brand Merkur,
was on sale for 5 years until
Ford Motor Company discontinued it.
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
This week's beta is....
Gingerbread Top Hat and Wings!
These betas were in the
Jamaaliday Gift Calender
on December 24th and the 25th.
That is Beta Item Thursday!
See you next Thursday!
Here is Snoodle's Sketches!
This week's sketch is Sherbert from
Stampy's Lovely World.
Here is a graphic of SnoodleisonAJ!

Have Fun Jamming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...