Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Heart Glasses/AJ Graphics

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got just 1 new item today!
It is...
Some Heart Glasses!
It is at Jam Mart Clothing for 150 gems.
Here is what heart glasses really look like!
The DE gave us Jammer Art
for Animals Sledding!
Nothing today.
Here is LPS Spotlight!
This week's LPS is....
Mommy and Baby Sets!
These sets are a set of Mommy LPS
and some small baby LPS.
There is a squirrel, a cat, a bear,
a bulldog, and a bunny.
That is LPS Spotlight!
See you next Wednesday!
I made some AJ Graphics!
First, the Game sign.
Then, the Panda banner.

Have fun Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...