Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Heart Boots/Jammer of the Month is tomorrow!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new item!
It is.....
Some Heart Boots!
They are at the Shiver Shop for 450 gems.
Here is what Heart Boots really look like!
The DE gave us an AJ Academy for a
Jupiter Bean Mosaic!
Nothing today.
Here is Weekly Overview!
Here is everything we did this week.
That is Weekly Overview!
See you next week!
Jammer of the Month is tomorrow!
Let's get ready for this month's special
Jammer!

Have fun Jamming!

Don't forget to use the code
friendship to get....
500 GEMS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...