Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Moon Lamp/Play Wild Beta pictures!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got another new item that goes with the sun!
It is.....
A Moon Lamp!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture for 400 hems.
Here is what the new item really looks like!
The DE gave us a vote for Favorites
of 2014!
No video.
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
This week's beta is....
Zombie Masks!
These are one one of the Halloween Items.
That is Beta Item Thursday!
See you next Thursday!
Here is Snoodle's Sketches!
This week's sketch is a penguin and a polar bear
from one of the loading screens.
Do you know Play Wild Beta?
I do not have it yet.
Here are some pictures!
The Play Wild Beta pictures are from Animal Jam Paw Up.














The last picture is the Twitter post from AJHQ's CEO,
Clark Stacey.
Picture is from Animal Jam Spirit.

Have Fun Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...