Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sun Lamp/Fake Wolffeycat!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new item!
It is....
A Sun Lamp!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems!
Here is what the Sun Lamp really looks like!
It looks like the sun, and the lamp.
The DE gave us a post about
Jammer Art for Phantom Snowballs!
Here is a Fun Fact!
Jamaaliday Rescue is still there
because of Jamaalidays.
Here is LPS Spotlight!
This week's LPS is.....
Colorfully Cute Pets Blind Bags!
This is another blind bag set.
You can get all of the pets, including the
rare RAINBOW PANDA!
That is LPS Spotlight!
See you next Wednesday!
I found a FAKE Wolffeycat.
The username is kitten5990.
Report and block her!

Have fun Jamming!

Don't forget that all of the Jamaaliday items
have a LAST DAY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...