Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Rainbow Scales/Play Wild Beta Fun Fact!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
It feels like my blog is growing.
Our new item is....
Some Rainbow Scales!
They are at Bahari Bargains for 650 gems.
Here is what Rainbow Scales really look like!
They look like gloves.
The DE gave us AJ Academy for
a Planet Earth Coloring Page!
Here is another Fun Fact!
Here in an Easter Egg from Play Wild Beta! 
When 4 or more Jammers
dance with Mira,
MIRA DOES A DISCO DANCE!
Woo Hoo!!!!
Here is Weekly Overview!
Here is all of the fun that we did this week!
That is Weekly Overview!
See you next week!
I will be doing Poppy
the Phantom every other
Saturday now!
The Memory Book Part 2
will be out!

Have fun Jamming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...