Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Rare Vine Anklet/The Fox Claw/Mechanical Wall Light

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a rare and 2 new items!
They are......
A Rare Vine Anklet!
It is at Jam Mart Clothing for 700 gems.
Here is a redo of the rare!
Here is what Vine Anklets
really look like!
The DE gave us a
post about the rare!
Here is Play Wild Monday!
This week's den idea is....
A Bunny, Plushie, and Pet House!
First, get a bunny, a pet,
and a plushie.
Next, put chairs, a statue,
and a sink down.
That is Play Wild Monday!
See you next Monday!
Don't forget about the Mechanical Wall Light
at Jam Mart Furniture for 450 gems,
and The Fox Claw at the
Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds.

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...