Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Lasso/News Crew Bahari Bay!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new item!
It is.......
A Lasso!
It is at Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems.
Here is what Lassos really look like!
The DE  gave us a 
News Crew for Bahari Bay!
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
This week's beta is....
Rare Lucky Tuxedo!
In  2014, this was
the Rare Item Monday
on March 17.
That is Beta Item Thursday!
See you next Thursday!
Here is Snoodle's Sketches!
This week's Sketch is a Rare Witch Mask.
Well, the Video Contest has
ended and the Winner is here!
Our winner is......

Animal Jam - Things People Do to "Famous" Jammers!
There were 5 votes on this video,
3 votes on 21 Fun Things To Do As A 
Non Member In Animal Jam,
and 1 vote on Minecraft: HALLOWEEN WITCH CHALLENGE 
GAMES - Lucky Block Mod - Modded Mini-Game.
Here are the results!!!
There are 9 votes in total!
No one voted on the rest of the videos.

Thank you for voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...