Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mechanical Wall Crest/Dr. Brady and a Cheetah

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new item!
It is.......
A Mechanical Wall Crest!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture 
for 550 gems.
The DE gave us a Creature
Feature for Dr. Brady
and a Cheetah!
Here is Fashion Tuesday!
This week's fashion idea is...
An Egg Nest Monkey!
Monkey: 1000 gems- Create an Animal
Egg Nest Hat: Trading System
That is Fashion Tuesday!
See  you next Tuesday!
Today is the
last day to vote
for the Video Contest!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...