Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Monday, December 7, 2015

Rare Yeti Mask/Jamaaliday Hedge

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new rare and gift!
They are...
A Jamaaliday Hedge,
(ACTUAL PICTURE)
And a Rare Yeti Mask at Jam
Mart Clothing for 850 gems.
Here is a redo of the rare!
The DE gave us some posts about Play Wild updates,
Play Wild now on Android devices,
And the rare.
Here is Play Wild Monday!
This week's den idea is...
The Gingerbread Castle!
This is part of my Haunted Christmas Den.
It has tons of snowmen.
That was Play Wild Monday!

HO HO HO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...