Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Jamaaliday Scarf/Jammer Art Europe!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new item!
It is...
A Jamaaliday Scarf,
And a Jamaaliday Sweater at the Shiveer Shop for 600 gems.
Here is what it really looks like!
The  DE gave us a comic from Fuzzy Arcticseal,
And a Jammer Art for Europe!
Here is LPS Spotlight!
This week's LPS is...
Pet Pawsabilities Pancakes Watkins & Kip Cantu!
These pets are cute and they come with an
ice cream cone and corn.
The pets are Pancake Watkins and Kip Cantu.
That was LPS Spotlight!!!

HO HO HO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...