Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Friday, October 16, 2015

Spiked Collars and Spiked Wristbands/Giant Phantom/How to change chat settings!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got some new items!
A Giant Phantom!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture for 700 gems.
The DE gave us a post about
the spikes,
How to change chat settings,
And Making a monster with recycled trash.
Here is Mystery Friday!
On Play Wild, some of the
lands in the treasure hunt map
are not in the game.
Will they be in Animal Jam, or Play Wild?
Tell me in the comments why!
That was Mystery Friday!
Too Far just came out yesterday!
My favorite part was when Amethyst
said, "THIS?" and Peridot said,
"THAT'S YOUR BUTT!"
And everyone laughed.
Don't forget about the Spiked Collars
and Spiked Wristbands I mentioned you
yesterday in the update!
They are at the Diamond Shop for 3 Diamonds.

Phantoms are scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...