Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pet Tarantulas/Jammer Snaps Fall Fashion!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new update and item!
Our new item is...
A  Ghost  Balloon!
It is at Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems.
Here is out update!
Pet Tarantulas are here!
They are at the Diamond Shop
for just 3 diamonds.
This weekend only, Spiked Collars
and Wristbands will be back in the
Diamond Shop for this weekend only!
Be sure to log in on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
to pick up your own Spiked Collar and Wristband!
The Haunted Forest Party is here!
Click on the bats around Jamaa
to learn fun bat facts!
Here is all of the facts!






There is a rumor that there is
going to be a new animal in Jamaa!
There is a clue in Mt. Shiveer.
It might be an arctic fox.
You can get a polar bear  and
exclusive den items for free
when you redeem any Retail Gift Card!
The DE gave us a Jammer Snaps
for Fall Fashion!

Freedom Banner!
This item was at Jam Mart
Furniture to celebrate Freedom Day.
Then, it was no longer sold again.
That was Beta/Random Item Thursday!
See you next Thursday!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT TEEN
TITANS GO CAME ON INSTEAD OF
STEVEN UNIVERSE AT 5:30!!!
(It will come on at 7:30 after Be Cool, Scooby Doo!.)
I will notify you tomorrow.

BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...