Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lynxes are here/Jammer Snaps Tree Top Gardens!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got an update!
Here is our update!
Lynxes are here!
They are at the Diamond Shop for 10 diamonds.
Animal Jam's birthday is here!
On this video, Cami tell us Happy Birthday Animal Jam!
There is also the AJ Birthday Party!
Make sure to use the code ajbday5,
To get a 5th Birthday Cake!
There are new Glitchy Gear items in Jam Mart Furniture!
Check back for more items that will be available soon!
Old news about Play Wild.
There is a new exhibit at the Conversation Museum
called Wild Cats, in honor of Lynxes!
Kangaroos are travelling!
You only have two weeks to purchase
a kangaroo before they start their travels!
There is a sale in the Summer Carnival!
Here is some sample items!
There is a new Wild Explorers Magazine!
In a past DE post, I saw that magazine.
Get them at Animal Jam Outfitters now!
The DE gave us a Jammer Snaps for
Tree Top Gardens!
Here is Beta or Random Item Thursday!
This week's item is.....
AJHQ Plaque!
This item can be awarded by
mailing something to AJHQ, or
you can trade it.
That  was Beta Item Thursday!
Here is Snoodle's Sketches!
This week's sketch is the Kid's Cove.
(I forgot to do the party hats on the table.)
I forgot to do our Jammer of the Month.
This month's Jammer is....
Wolf9pack!
He is a good Jammer!
That was Jammer of the Month!

Have Fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...