Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Aster Flowers/Dr. Tierney Thys Listening To Dolphins/Google's new logo

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new item!
It is....
Aster Flowers!
They are at Treetop Gardens for 350 gems.
Here is  what it really  looks like!
The DE gave us a post about
Dr. Tierney Thys Listening To Dolphins!

The Scary Deer!
Deer: 1000 gems- Create an Animal
Rare Scary Cat Hat: Trading System
Moon  Necklace: Trading System
Rare Scary Bat Wings: Trading System
That was Fashion Tuesday!
See you next Tuesday!
Today, Google changed it's logo.
Here is a video about it.
Tell me in the comments what you think of 
the new logo and the video!
Don't forget about the Sapphire Birthstone at
Epic Wonders for 1500 gems.
 Speaking of Sapphire, Ruby has a relationship with her.

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...