Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Friday, May 29, 2015

Cotton Candy Hat/Elegant Couch/Green Lawn Chair/Spooky Party is here!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got lots of new items!
They are.....
A Cotton Candy Hat at the Summer
Carnival for 2000 tickets, Green Lawn Chair at
Jam Mart Furniture for 150 gems, and
an Elegant Couch at Epic Wonders
for 1500 gems.
Here is what Lawn Chairs and Elegant Couches really look like!
The DE gave us a tip on How to take
a Screenshot!
Here is Mystery Friday!
Why is the Freedom Hat
for Non-Members and the
others are for members?
Tell me in the comments why!
That is Mystery Friday!
See you next Friday!
The Spooky Party is here!
Here is a picture of me there!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...