Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Friday, March 20, 2015

Musketeer Boots/Blogging Tips!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new item!
It is......
Some Musketeer Boots!
They are at Jam Mart Clothing for 500 gems.
Here is what  Musketeer Boots really look like!
The DE gave us a post about
the April Fools Party!
Here is a Fun Fact!
You also noticed that
there are new scroll bars!
Here is a Birthday/Item Themed Mystery Friday!
Do you know how to
get these beta items?
These were from Adventures.
Tell me  in  the comments all about
them!
That is Mystery Friday!
See you next Friday!
Here is Snoodle's Minecraft Birthday Week!
On our schedule, it says Blogging Tips.
We are going to do a tip about
Putting a header on your blog.
First, go to your layout on the
side of the screen.
Next, Click on the edit
button on the header page on layout.
When you click on Header,
you will be sent to this page.
You can choose an image from
the web, or an image
from your computer.
Choose any header that you make.
Enjoy your header!
For example, I used the default header from this blog.
Blogging Tips will come on every 3 weeks on Friday.
That was Snoodle's Minecraft Birthday Week!
See you tomorrow for the next surprise!

Give me that present!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...