Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lucky Party/How To Draw: Animal Jam Edition/Snoodle's Minecraft Blog coming on Saturday!/The Homepage is back!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
There is no new items today so,
Here is our update!
The Lucky Party is here!
Find it at your local
parties list.
Here are the items, including
the music Happy Go Lucky.
I can't do What the New Item Really Looks Like
because there are too many items.
Here  are some pictures of me at
the party!
Last, some old news.
The DE gave us a News Crew for
Favorite Adventure!
Here is a Fun Fact!
On the Minecraft mod Orespawn,
The King boss might put you  on fire.
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
This week's beta  is........
Icicle Horns!
These items were in
the Jamaaliday Gift Calender.
That is Beta Item Thursday!
See  you next Thursday!
Here is Snoodle's Sketches!
This week's sketch is clovers.
Animal Jam's homepage is back
to normal because winter is over!
Do you know the app,
How to Draw: Animal Jam Edition?
Tell me in the comments all
about it!

Have Fun Jamming!

Don't forget that my Minecraft Blog is
scheduled to come on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...