Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Clover Fountain/The Last Comic!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new Lucky item!
It is.....
A Clover Fountain!
It is  at Jam Mart Furniture for 550 gems.
Here is what Clover Fountains really look like!
The DE  gave us  the  last page of
our Friendship Comic!
Nothing today!
Here is Fashion Tuesday!
This week's Fashion idea is.....
A Rose Red Penguin!
Penguin: 1000 gems- Create an Animal
Head Flower: 350 gems- Jam Mart Clothing
Necklace: 45 gems- Jam Mart Clothing
Jamaaliday Bow: Trading System
Glove: Trading System
Friendship Tail Armor: 2 diamonds- Diamond Shop
That  is Fashion Tuesday!
See you  next Tuesday!

Have Fun Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...