Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Pet Ski Jump/Pioneer's New Look!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new item!
It is....
A Pet Ski Jump!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture for 550 gems!
The DE gave us a post about
a SNOW-POCALYPSE of Items!
Today, we have a fun fact!
In 2012, there was a Leap Year Party
that sold rares.
It sold den rares and clothing rares.
Here is Mystery Friday!
Why do swords, bows, flags, slingshots, and mech wings have
belts? Tell me in the comments what they are for!
That is Mystery Friday!
See you next Friday!
Pioneer has a new look!
Instead of wings,
there is a long bow.
There is a yeti face on the head.
Instead of a turtle,
there is a sugar glider
I adopted today.
Tell me in the comments how you like
Pioneer's outfit!

Have fun Jamming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...