Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Icicle Lights/Potato Army/2015 is coming!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
This is my last post of 2014.
The new items are...
Today is the last day of the Jamaaliday Gift Calender.
A diamond,
Icicle Lights,
And some Snowman Thrones at Epic Wonders for 1250 gems.
The DE gave us AJ Academy for
a New Year's Noise Maker!
Here are some Special New Year Videos!
First one from Gabe and Garrett,
Next one from Animaljammer330,
And the last one from TheFineBros.
Here is LPS Spotlight!
This week's LPS is....
Mcdonalds 2011 Happy Meal Toys!
These LPS were in Mcdonalds Happy Meals
in 2011.
One has a pinwheel,
2 of them have a bracelet,
2 of them have punch outs,
One has a sticker dispenser,
One has some stencils and a pencil,
And one has a hair clip.
That is LPS Spotlight!
See you next Wednesday!
I saw a potato army at Jamaa Township
when I logged in.
I planned to make my own in my den.
Here is the Potato logo.
Cocoa set and marshmallow chair is the P,
Cookie Table is the O,
Lit Eagle is the T,
Snow Globe and Rug is the A,
Mailbox is the other T,
and the Jingle Bell is the other O.
Here is the Welcome Room.
Here is the Conversation Room.
Here is the Service Room.
Last, Here is the Potato Kids Cove.
2014 is coming to a end,
but here is a Google Doodle with
some moments of 2014.
Here is a picture graph of the
moments of 2014.
1. Flappy Bird
2. Selfies
3. ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
4. FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
5. Ebola in Africa
6. Philae lands on comet
7. Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
8. Super Bowl 2014: Seahawks vs. Broncos
Happy New Year!

See you all in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...