Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Zombie Mask/New Code!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We have a couple of new items!
They are...
Zombie Mask at Jam Mart Clothing,
and Spooky Chair and Spooky Sewer Cover at 
Jam Mart Furniture!
The DE gave us a post about
Creature Feature for Are Monkeys Dangerous???
Here is today's video from Timo21!
It is Halloween Costume Tuesday!
This week's Halloween Costume is...
A Zombie Crocodile!
Crocodile-1000 gems-Create an Animal
Zombie Mask-550 gems-Jam Mart Clothing
Phantom Necklace-400 gems-Spooky Party
Epic Dragon Wings-750 gems-Epic Wonders
Wind Gauntlets-1 diamond-Diamond Shop
Phoenix Tail Armor-Trading System
No pets!
That is our Halloween Costume Tuesday!
See you next Tuesday!
Remember to use the code Spooky
to get 500 GEMS!!

BOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...