Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pet Owls/I granted 1500 gems!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a couple of new items!
They are...
Halo at Jam Mart Clothing,
Candy Bowl at Jam Mart Furniture,
Skeleton Suit and Airplane Wings at Bahari Bargains,
And Feathered Mask at Epic Wonders.
Here is our update!
Pet Owls are Back!
There is now 400 den slots!
Jammers can put in 300 items!
Night of the Phantoms Items are on sale!
It is leaving in a few weeks!
A new animal is coming!
It might be a polar bear!
The DE gave us 2 posts!
Pet Owls,
And Animals in Costumes.
Here is today's video from CPMemoriesVideos!
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
Today's Beta Item is....
Zios Masks!
Zios Masks were at Epic Wonders and 
some people have it.
It is earned in the Forgotten Desert.
That is Beta Item Thursday!
See you next Thursday!
There is Candy Bowls around Jamaa!
Take a candy and have a snack!
Today, I got 1500 gems!
AJHQ granted them for me!

That is BOOTIFUL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...