Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Large Trunk/Halloween CP stories in October!!

Hey Snoodle Jammers! We have a new item for members!
It is..........
A Large Trunk!
It is at the Royal Ridge for 650 gems.
When you click it, it has sports and yarn in it!
The DE gave us a post about
Creature Feature for What's the difference between 
a monkey and an ape?
Here is today's video from LPSSkittles!
Here is Fashion Tuesday! 
This week's fashion idea is....
A Very Sick Deer!
Deer: 1000 gems: Create an Animal
Cone Collar: 200 gems: Medical Center
Quilted Blanket: 450 gems: Hot Cocoa Hut
Elf Bracelets: 250 gems: Horses Only Party
Any Pet make all black: 400 gems
There you have it!
Our Very Sick Deer!
See you next Tuesday!
Our Halloween Story is
on Snoodle's Club Penguin Blog!
Every day in October, a new Halloween Story is told!

Have Fun Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...