Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Egyptian Couch and Pillow/Mystery/Beta Item Saturday?/OVERVIEW!!

Hey Snoodle Jammers! We have 2 new items! They are very special! They are.....
                                           Egyptian couch and Pillow! They are at Jam Mart Furniture
                                                            for 550 and 350 gems!
                                               There were some DE posts left off.



Woah, one about Diamond Challenge, 
Jammer Art aj Bday,
Otter adoption,
And Keep your password safe!
Here is today's video from AnimalJamVideos1234!

it is Beta Item Thursday, Mystery Friday, and Weekly Overview!
Our Beta Item is.....
A Pink Purse!
The Pink Purse was a Jamaaliday Gift in 2011.
It is found in the Forgotten Desert or trading now.
Our beta Item Is over!
On to Mystery Friday!
Do you know why +1001 there?
Tell me in the comments why!
On to weekly overview!
Here is everything we did this week!
See you next week!
The Musketeer Hat is leaving so hurry up and buy it!

Have Fun Jamming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...