Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Egyptian Cat/Guess what I got and saw!!!

Hey Snoodle Jammers! Guess what I got and saw! Look until the end! Let's see our new item! It is..............
An Egyptian Cat! 
It is for 450 gems at Jam Mart Furniture.
The DE gave us a post about
Dr. Brady Barr and a Great Horned Owl!
Here is today's video from Animal Jam!
It is Fashion Tuesday!
Today's Fashion Idea is....
A Creepy Cupcake Monster!
Wolf: 1000 gems
Rare Cupcake Hat: Trade System/Yesterday's Monday Rare
Egyptian Beard: 450 gems
Hula Skirt: 500 gems
Rare Spike Wrist: Trade System
Rare Raccoon Tail: Trade System
There we have it! Our Creepy Cupcake Monster!
See you next Tuesday!
Here is the special part!
I REALLY GOT A RARE SPIKE WRISTBAND!!!!!!!
Last, I SAW KOSHO!!!!!!!!!
She was awesome!
The red circle is where Kosho is at.
There is nothing leaving today.

Have Fun Jamming!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...