Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Friday, December 18, 2015

Host Your Own Parties/What is AJ JUMP?

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new item and a update!
It is...
It is just a Marshmallow Chair.
Here is our update!
You can make your own parties!
Go to the party list, and it's only 1 diamond.
Pet penguins are here!
They are at the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds.
You can go to Jammer Central for Play Wild updates!
It's been two  weeks and Jammers have
already retrieved over 300 million presents
from the ice labyrinth.
The new year is coming, and the New Year's Party is coming!
Old news about Jamaaliday items, Jamaaliday gifts, and polar bears.
The DE gave us a tip about What is AJ JUMP?
Here is Mystery Friday!
Why does every party have to be original?
Tell me in the comments why?
That was Mystery Friday!

CHRISTMAS IS IN A WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...