Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Twists and Turns/News Crew Lynx!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new update and item!
They are...
A Pumpkin Planter!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture for 550 gems.
Here is our update!
Twists and Turns is back!
Here are some pictures of me at the adventure!
Members can now have 300
clothing items in their inventories
because Jammers love wearing all sorts of
cool clothes and awesome accessories!
Arctic Foxes are coming!
Here is a video starring
one of the arctic foxes of Jamaa!
There is new OUT OF THIS WORLD
items in the Astronomy Shop in the Sol Arcade!
Visit the Medical Center so
you can help polar bears in the wild!
Old news about Polar Bears.
The DE gave us a News
Crew for Lynxes!
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
This week's beta is...
Fly Traps!
These items were sold
in the former shop, Coral Corner.
It is also named Venus Flytrap.
That was Beta Item Thursday!

Believe in Steven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...