Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Arctic Foxes are here/News Crew Mountain Environments!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got an update!
Here is our update!
Arctic foxes are here!
They are at the Diamond Shop for 10 diamonds.
Non-Members can now change  the color of items
to match their amazing personality!
Animal Jam - Play Wild! is now available
for iPhones and iPods!
DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE!
Pet Turkeys are here for autumn!
They are at the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds.
Fox minibooks are here!
The Jamaalidays are coming up
so are the Daily Jamaaliday Gifts!
Log into Animal Jam every day  during the
month of December and get an exclusive gift!
The Jamaaliday Jam is
coming and so are pet reindeer!
The DE gave us a News Crew for Mountain Environments!
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
This week's beta is...
Tiny Trees!
These little trees are commonly
mistaken as beta but
it was not released in the beta days.
That was Beta Item Thursday!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...