Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Epic Dragon Wings/Phantom Lamp/Jammer Art Night of the Phantoms!!!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got some new items!
They are...
A Phantom Lamp and Epic Dragon Wings
at Jam Mart Clothing and Jam Mart
Furniture for 450 and 750 gems.
The DE gave us a Jammer Art
for Night of the Phantoms.
Here is LPS Spotlight!
This week's LPS is...
Puttin' on the Glam Themed Pack!
This themed style set comes with deco bits,
stickers, Pepper Clark, and Jojo Chestnut.
That was LPS Spotlight!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...