Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Graham's Workshop/Play Wild App!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
There is a new update!
Here is our update!
There is a new adventure called Graham's Workshop.
Here is a picture of me at the adventure!
Play Wild is here! I just got it on
the app store on my iPad.
Speaking of app, there is also a new 
We Bare Bears app by Cartoon
Network that just came
out today called Free Fur All.
(I love We Bare Bears.)
Snow Leopards are finally back!
There is also a new party called the Back To School Party.
I am also exited for school. It starts on September 8. 
Here are some pictures of me at the party!
Lynxes are coming soon to call Jamaa home!
Here is a funny video about these new lynxes!
There is a new achievement system!
Click on your animal picture and
then the achievements button.
You can see every achievement in Jamaa!
There is also a new Wild  Explorers episode!
Be sure to adopt your own
pet honeybee before they 
leave Jamaa in two weeks!
The DE  gave us a Jammer Snaps for accessory advertisements!
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
This week's beta is....
Lava Gloves!
These were one of the first Monthly Member Gifts
along with the Dragon, Legendary, and Mummy Gloves.
That is Beta Item Thursday!
Here is Snoodle's Sketches!
This week's sketch is Plushtrap.
The Koala Claw has a last day so hurry up and buy it!
Two more days until the anniversary!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...