Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Friday, July 24, 2015

The Koala Claw/Underwater Pool Table/Jamaaliday Jam and Five Nights at Freddy's 4 are here!/Screen not displaying correctly?

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got some new items!
They are....
The Koala Claw at the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds,
And an Underwater Pool Table at 
Sunken Treasures for 700 gems.
The DE  gave us a tip on 
Screen not displaying correctly?
Here is Mystery Friday!
At the  Penguins Only Party,
why is there a cutout of a penguin
where you can get frozen?
Tell me in the comments why!
That is Mystery Friday!
See you next Friday!
The Jamaaliday Jam is here now!
Here are some pictures of me at the party
and all of the items!
Also at the party, theare is a music
called Winter's Dance for 100 gems.
Don't forget that Five Nights at Freddy's 4 is here
for only $7.99 at the Steam Greenlight store!

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...