Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tetherball/Happy Earth Day!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a new item!
It is....
A Tetherball!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems.
Here is what Tetherballs really look like!
The DE gave us an AJHQ Spotlight on
Splashing Seals and Sunshine in
Crystal Sands and Jammer Art
for Kites!
Nothing today.
Here is LPS Spotlight
This week's LPS is....
Birthday Surprise Multi-Pack!
This LPS set comes with accessories,
deco-bits, Buttercream Sunday,
Penny Ling, Zoe Trent, Pepper Clark,
and Madame Pom LeBlanc.
That is LPS Spotlight!
See you next Wednesday!
It is April 22, that
means it is Earth Day!
Earth Day is a special
day all about the
Earth.

Happy Earth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...