Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Vanity and Mirror/Happy Birthday!/Dr. Tierney Thys spots a Lion Mane Nudibranch

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
Today is my birthday!
Our new item is.....
A Vanity and Mirror!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture for
250 gems.
Here is what a Vanity and Mirror really looks like!
The DE gave us a post
a Lion Mane Nudibranch 
from Dr. Tierney Thys!
Since today is my birthday,
Here is a special video from
Kimberly Sinn!
Here is Fashion Tuesday!
This week's Fashion idea is......
Boss!
Arctic Wolf: 1000 gems-Create an Animal
Demon Mask,
Spike Collar, Worn Blanket,
Glove, Phoenix Tail Armor- Trading System
or Forgotten Desert
That was Fashion Tuesday!
See you next Tuesday!
Here is the last day for
Snoodle's Minecraft Birthday Week!
Happy Birthday to me!
It is the best day on the blog!
There will be only one Birthday Week on
the blog.
That was  Snoodle's Minecraft Birthday Week!
See you all!

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...