Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Owls are here/A Very Rare New Jammer/I got a Jam-a-Gram from Stang!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got an update and a new item!
It is....
A Heart Scarf!
It is at Jam Mart Clothing for 350 gems.
Here is what Heart Scarf's really look like!
Here is our update!
Owl are here!
They are at the Diamond Shop for 10 diamonds.
Many Jammers cast their vote for the Pizza Parlor.
I voted for the Paint Studio.
There is also new furniture and a clothing item
called the Chef's Hat!
The Owl Minibook is out at the
Chamber of Knowledge!
Taking Flight is back!
It is at the Conservation Museum.
Online Safety Day is on February 10!
Make sure to click on the banners 
around Jamaa to see tips
about Online Safety!
Here is all of the tips!
The new episode of Wild Explorers is out!
I've been waiting for months!
I has been 1 week since Special Delivery came out
and Jammers delivered 65,000,000 valentines!
GREAT JOB!
The DE gave us a Jammer Snaps about Winterized Dens and a 
spotlight about owls!
Here is a Fun Fact!
There is leaked animals on Play Wild Beta.
 A tiger, fox, and a panda.
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
This week's beta is.......
Friendship Top Hats!
These can be found in Special Delivery.
That is Beta Item Thursday!
See you next Thursday!
Here is Snoodle's Sketches!
This week's sketch is a owl.
Here is a very rare New Jammer!
He is rarer than me!
I got a Jam-A-Gram from Stang
saying, Jam on!
FNAF 3 was supposed to come out today, but not.

Have Fun Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...