Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Greely's Hideout/Renaming the whole blog tomorrow/New Armor Set!


 Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got an update and a new item!
It is....
A Rose Tiara!
It is at Jam Mart Clothing for 650 gems.
Here is what Rose Tiaras really look like!
Here is our update!
There is a new den called Greely's Hideout
at the Diamond Shop for 7 diamonds.
There is a new Friendship Party and Friendship
Armor at the Diamond Shop!
There is also new Friendship Items!
AJHQ finally adopted a panda!
See the video of the adopted panda!
Owls are coming!
See the silly new video
featuring Jamaa's new Owls!
There is also a new Sketch Jam on how to
draw Mira!
The winner of the den item contest will
be coming in 2 weeks!
The DE gave us a post about Gem Ball!
No video.
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
This week's beta is...
Pizza Hats!
These hats are from the
Summer Carnival.
That is Beta item Thursday!
See you next Thursday!
Here is Snoodle's Sketches!
This week's sketch is a pig from Minecraft
with a piece of gum.
I will be renaming Animal Jam Snoodle
Blog to Animal Jam Mercury Blog
because the other blog name is my Blogger username.
It will be the same URL.

Have Fun Jamming!

Don't forget the new Jam-a-Grams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...