Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Gingerbread Wings/Lots of new den items

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
Today is Christmas Day!
Christmas Advent Calender Surprise after Snoodle's Sketches!
Our new items are...
A diamond,
Gingerbread Wings,
And a lot of new den items.
The DE gave us a post saying "Happy Jamaalidays!"
Also, they put in a LOT of emotes!
Since it is Christmas, I gave you a fun video from Thinknoodles!
Here is Beta Item Thursday!
This week's beta is.....
Since it is Christmas,
Jamaaliday Bows!
These items were not in the 
store this year.
Maybe they will be in stores
tomorrow.
That is Beta Item Thursday!
See you next Thursday!
Here is Snoodle's Sketches!
This week's sketch is a villager from Minecraft.
The Advent Calender is here!
Today is the last day of the 
Snoodle Advent Calender.
But don't worry!
We will be back next year!
"These are some things I got in December,
that I would sometimes remember." -Snoodle AJ

HAPPY JAMAALIDAYS! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...