Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Salon Magazine Table/Adoption Center!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
Today is Vetrean's Day!
Today is the day to remember our vetreans in the Navy,
Army, Marines, or the Air Force.
Our new item is...
A Salon Magazine Table!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture for 400 gems.
The DE gave us a post about
Creature Feature for
Do Polar Bears only live in the Antarctic?
Here is today's video from LPSHannah!
Here is a Veteran's Day
Fashion Tuesday!
This week's Fashion idea is....
A Silly Veteran!
Horse: 1000 gems-Create an Animal
Umbrella Hat: Trade System
Deer Fur: 450 gems-Jam Mart Clothing
Freedom Sword: Trade System
Glove: Adventures
Phoenix Tail Armor: Trade System
Pet Fox: If you have one
That is our Silly Veteran!
See you next Tuesday!
There is a new thing coming to the Blog!
It is a Adoption Center!
I have some pets on there,
tell me in the comments the name you like,
and you can keep it forever!
It is updated every month, so you will
see random pets!
There is nothing leaving today.

Have Fun Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...