Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Furry Hats Return/Twists and Turns Music/First post on Animal Jam Go

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got a returning but NEW item and NEW music!
They are...
Furry Hats!
They are at the Hot Cocoa Hut for 350 gems.
There is also......
Twists and Turns!
It is a music at the Diamond Shop for just 1 diamond.
The DE gave us a post about Jammer Art
for Phantom Turkeys!!!
Here is today's video from Snowyclaw Jamaa!
Here is LPS Spotlight!
This week's LPS is....
2013 LPS sets!
These LPS are the ones from 2013.
They go with the NEW but EEW sets.
They're heads pop off, they come with rolleroos,
that type of stuff.
That is LPS Spotlight!
See you next Wednesday!
I will be posting on Arcticpenguin661's blog,
Animal Jam Go every Wednesday and Thursday.

Have Fun Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...