Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Rare Throne of the Pumpkins/Ask New Snoodle's Extras!

Hey Snoodle Jammers! Today is Rare Item Monday!
Today's rare is....

A Pumpkin Throne!
It is at Jam Mart Furniture for 1250 gems.
Our new item is....
A Skull Balloon at Jam Mart Clothing.
The DE gave us a post about
the Rare.
Here is today's video from Wolfpenguinasdf AJ!
Here is Play Wild Monday!
This week's den idea is....
A Giant Haunted House!
First, buy Halloween items.
Then, buy the wallpaper and floor.
Next, get a treehouse den.
Last, Get Spooky Old Bones!
That is our Play Wild Monday! 
See you next Monday!
Here comes a new Snoodle's Extras!
Today!

Have Fun Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...