Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Trapped Phantom/How small is the smallest monkey?

Hey Snoodle Jammers! Our new item was a Monthly Member Gift before.
It is ...
Trapped Phantoms!
They are shaped like a circle and a square.
They are at the Diamond Shop for 1 Diamond.
The DE gave us a post about
How small is the smallest monkey from Dr. Brady Barr!
Here is today's video from Macy Lee!

Here is Fashion Tuesday!
This week's fashion idea is....
A Cutie Fox!
Fox: 1000 gems
Sun Hat: Trade system
Gem Encrusted Necklace: 1500 gems
Designer Skirt: Trade System
Rare Spike Wristband: Trade System
Raccoon Tail: Trade System
Pet Bunny: 400 gems
Accessories: 200 gems
There you have it! Our Cutie Fox!
See you next Tuesday!
Snoodle's Extras Tomorrow!

Have Fun Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...