Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Goats Are Here!/Jammer Snaps Take a snap of you in your favorite den!

Hey Snoodle Jammers!
We got an update!
Here is our update!
Goats are here!
It is at the Diamond Shop for 10 diamonds.
Leap Year is coming and so is the
LEAP YEAR PARTY! It happens once every four years!
February 27th is International Polar Bear Day!
Make sure you click on the polar bear banners around Jamaa!
Otters are coming back and you can read
the goat minibook in the Chamber of Knowledge!
Falcons are coming to Jamaa soon!
Old news about Jamaa's chat system.
Lucky Party is coming and there is more
pet slots for members to adopt more pets!
The DE gave us a Jammer Snaps for
Take a snap of you in your favorite den!
No Beta Item Thursday.

Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...