Welcome to Animal Jam Mercury! I hope Peridot does not take over the Animal Jam Mercury! Make sure to use the code BEANO to get 1000 gems!

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pet Monkeys/Today is my CP blog!

Hey Snoodle Jammers! We have an update!
First up, we have pet monkeys!
Next, There is a new game called Spot On!


Here is a video of me playing Spot On!
                                              Pandas are coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                    Make sure you watch Pet Peeved
                                                         In Jammer Central!!!!!!!!!!
Autumn is in the air!
Plus there is a video for AJHQ adopting an otter!

The DE gave us a post about
the video Pet Peeved and 
there is a Diamond Challenge!
Here is today's video from TheRayTeam!
It is Beta Item Thursday!
Our Beta is...
Viking Hats!
So, Viking Hats were in the Beta Days.
On March 12, 2012,
They have returned to the stores.
Here is Snowyclaw's post about it.
Here is a picture.
See you next Thursday!
The Spike Wristband is leaving!
Hurry up and buy it!
The CP blog is today!
Here is my penguin.
I'm always on Bobsled if you want to see me.

Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT RULES:
1. No Bullying.
2. No Swearing and inappropriate talk.
3. Say messages about Animal Jam.
4. You can advertise your blog to me if you want.
I might put it on More Blogs.
5. Don't talk about bad things.
Punishments:
1. If you comment more than 3 times, Tell me your AJ username and I will you report you for safety and block you.
2. If you don't follow the rules, I will kick you off of my blog.
3. If you comment more than 6 times, I will be turning on Comment Moderation.
4. If you comment for more than 10 times, the comments will be deleted.
5. If you comment 20 times, I will ban you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...